Sunday, December 5, 2010

An End to Graphics & Illustration course...

The end of the semester is coming around and that means the end of my Graphic Design course.  This class has been a great course that I feel has allowed me to develop new skills that will be useful to my career.  Through the use of Adobe Creative Suite software, I have found new avenues of designing various elements in a space for clients and have learned to enrich my hand skills with computer skills.  Over the semester, I feel I have grown a better understanding of how to simplify not only images, but layout designs for projects through this course.  I feel my proudest project that I completed during this course was our first logo design project because with outside advice and my own knowledge behind the subject matter.  I feel I really pushed this limit to a simplistic logo that expressed everything I wanted to say in an image!  Our second project (my name expressed through photographs) was my favorite to work on because I got to spend this project with friends and seeing how my direction could lead them to produce the visions that I had for each letter!  Ultimately, I feel this course was not only an enjoyable class, but one my clients and I will benefit from in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment